I am seriously mad. Wth. I really really really can't wait to leave sjc though I've said it like a zillion times before. But still, !!! I really wanna leave NOW. Everything about it is getting on my nerves. And I don't even have the freedom to vent everything out here even if I want to. Urrghh. This sucks la.
Okay whatever. Got back amaths ct2. I am happy with it. Did history ct2 today. Didn't have enough time. I still have my physics and chem coming up next week. Great. And there'll still be alot of AC rehearsals. Like yay!? NOT. What a waste of my bloody time. Darn.
Sorry for the damn entry. I am just pissed so ya. Bye.
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me
Off guard, red handed
Now I'm far from lonely
Asleep I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I..
I need something else
Would someone please just give me
Hit me, knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can laugh
All I want inside I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...
I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got